četvrtak, travnja 03, 2008

Canadian Post Office job

Harry Peters went to the Canadian Post Office to interview for a job.

The interviewer asked him, "Are you a veteran?"

"Yes, I served two tours in Vietnam."

"Good, that counts in your favor. Do you have any service related
disabilities?"

"I am 100% disabled. A mortar round blew off my testicles so they
declared me disabled, it doesn't affect my ability to work, though."

"Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have some good news for you, I
can hire you right now! Our working hours are 8am to 4pm. Come on in
about 10am, and we'll get you started."

"If working hours are from 8am to 4pm, why do you want me to come at
10am?"

"Well, this is a government organization. We don't do anything but sit
around and scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point of your coming in for that.

Nema komentara: